NEXT-GENERATION CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTIONS
Delivering Exceptional Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Business Voice Solutions
- Rich Suite of UCC Services
- Custom Installation, Delivery & Support
- Unparalleled Service Uptime
To deliver full featured, next generation business communications services to our valued customers with the highest degree of value, integrity, service and support.
ABOUT OUR NETWORK
Superior voice quality and unparalleled service uptime is our primary focus for our business customers. We deliver amazing voice quality through our two Geo-redundant data centers located in New York, NY and Dallas, TX. With all endpoints dual registered at both facilities, we mitigate any chance of service failure or any potential extended service outages. Investing in this infrastructure and managing the network with skilled, industry telecom professionals ensures we deliver a higher level of service to your business all day, every day, 24/7/365.
INTELLIGENT VOIP SOLUTIONS AT WORK
Hosted PBX and UCaaS
The Cynexlink Web Centrex solution is Hosted PBX and UCaaS on steroids. it has been designed to optimize your success by delivering a comprehensive set of business-class end user features in a platform that is robust, resilient and redundant.
Cynexlink takes full advantage of the SIP network architecture to deliver a comprehensive set of Class 5 and IP-Centrex calling features in a format that is flexible, efficient and future friendly. Rest assured that your platform is future proof – as technology and markets continue to evolve, new features will be added as application servers that are managed by the platform’s robust SIP Session Control stack.
As a fully managed service, Cynexlink lets you focus on your business without the pain that typically accompanies growth. Whether you have a handful of users or thousands, Cynexlink will deliver the same rock-solid performance, day in and day out.
Our seasoned management team knows what it’s like to lose sleep because of network downtime, and we don’t like it any more than you do. As a result, with have engineered reliability into every aspect of our network and offer 99.999 service level guarantees for all mission critical functions.
The Cynexlink platform is a geographically redundant infrastructure-as-a-service offering that is delivered from InterNAP’s industry leading colocation facilities in New York and Dallas. When you combine InterNAP’s route optimizing P-NAP technology with our seamless failover using active-active application servers, our network architecture guarantees the highest uptime levels possible.
Our per-seat pricing allows you to pay-as-you-grow with no capital expenses and linear, predictable operating expenses.
When it comes to features, Cynexlink Web Centrex shines. Here are some of the User’s, Group’s, and System’s features.
The Cynexlink platform uses always-available n-Share clusters co-located in geographically diverse data centers.
Most high-availability or n+1 redundancy schemes rely on a primary and failover node. In contrast, the n-Share system is Always Available. That means that we provide identical service across multiple locations in real-time. With seamless and transparent failover between nodes, service disruptions are avoided because customer connections are automatically transferred to any nodes available.
So a voicemail can be left on a Dallas feature server and retrieved on the New York server immediately, even if the Dallas server is no longer available. It also means that feature options (such as call-forwarding or other * codes) take effect across all servers immediately.
As network traffic grows, Cynexlink adds capacity by deploying additional n-Share nodes. Newly added nodes are added to the n-Share mesh and automatically become available to share call processing tasks across all nodes dynamically and with zero downtime.
Where other high-availability schemes require the use of active and standby servers (with the standby servers left idle in readiness for a problem) n-Share creates efficiencies by dynamically distributing load across all available servers.
This means that load can be dynamically shared across all connected nodes based on geographic distance from the user. Especially in cases where media-anchoring is required, this optimizes quality of service by ensuring voice and video payload will take the shortest path between the sender and receiver.
Mobile workers are now using SIP mobility clients (such as the PBX Fone mobile client) running over 3G and 4G wireless networks, where network conditions are often unpredictable. As a result, the ability to maximize quality of service in a scalable and reliable way is becoming more important than ever. On that front, Cynexlink has you covered.
The Cynexlink Device Provisioning Server simplifies the management of SIP end-user devices by significantly accelerating device registration and deployment.
With built-in support for all major device vendors, it delivers unparalleled ease of management to Resellers and zero-touch device configuration and customization for end users.
The Cynexlink Device Provisioning Server enables you to:
- Support all major device vendors, including Polycom, Yealink, Grandstream and Cisco to name a few
- Provision programmable keys and soft buttons for Call Parking, Multicast Paging, SLA, Call Pickup, Speed Dial, BLF/Presence, Call Recording and more
- Apply configurations to an entire office or a single device.
- Trigger configuration updates and reloads remotely (including phone firmware updates)
- Provision any number of devices remotely, without having to manually configure SIP handsets
- Upload device information in batches from a csv file, or programmatically through our flexible API
- Control configuration profiles efficiently, with no duplication of existing provisioning data
- Enable geographic load distribution by provisioning devices based on their geo location
- Reduce costs by eliminating engineer involvement with enterprise installations of individual telephones (either onsite, or over the phone)
- Delegate the day-to-day administration of most phone features and settings to SMB employees (administrators or end-users) through our intuitive PBX Management portals.
Call Center And CCaaS
Cynexlink offers carrier class contact and call center service to any size business. The Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) solution has been developed to deliver the highest quality experience to users without the need for significant investment.
- True multi-tenant architecture, sharing of resources over all tenants in the platform providing economies of scale and optimizing utilization of resources
- Operational efficiencies in single platform to supply and manage services to all tenants, with self-administration capabilities for individual tenants
- Distributed resilient architecture providing global scalability and high reliability to meet requirements for multi-node deployments
- Open interfaces and customization options on system wide or per tenant basis to provide tight integration options to allow for individual needs of different tenants
- Choice of agent deployment options with soft clients, IP phones or using traditional phones
- Flexible and intelligent routing and handling of calls, ranging from simple skills-based routing to complex interactive routing algorithms for larger tenants
- Integrated self-service IVR capabilities
- Integrated voice recording
- Strong predictive and preview dialer options for outbound campaigns
- Powerful real time monitoring and analytic reporting tools
Most business owners understand that SMS is a valuable part of the lead acquisition and/or customer engagement process, and many already use it. But today, most SMS communication is done with a business manager’s personal mobile device and is not integrated with the businesses phone system.
Business SMS brings the ability to integrate SMS communications with a business’s PBX and other internal systems. In the future, not having the ability to communicate with customers using Business SMS will be the equivalent of not having company email or a company website.
Cynexlink ‘s system enables you to use Business SMS and Business MMS with the same back-end infrastructure that underlies our advanced business voice platform.
Adding Business SMS and Business MMS to your product mix allows you to empower your business users to send and receive text messages and multimedia files using their business DIDs. Business SMS and Business MMS services can be activated on virtually any U.S. or Canadian DID or any Toll-Free number. That means that you can give your users the opportunity to maintain their professional identity by using their existing phone numbers. The SMS activation has no effect on the voice service of a DID, so it is completely transparent to end users.
The Cynexlink Business SMS and Business MMS solution provides all the features that you will need in one business number that supports voice and text messages.
With Cynexlink Business SMS and Business MMS end users can:
- Send and receive messages to and from extensions or 10-digit local or long- distance numbers.
- Message colleagues, clients, and departments with a business identity—even from personal devices.
- Reply to an incoming message from a mobile app, desktop app, or by email.
- Text seamlessly across devices, including smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- Collaborate more effectively by communicating in a single text thread.
- Send and receive images, videos, and files.
When it comes to replacing an on-premise phone system with UCaaS, deciding what to do with the fax line is often a sticking point. The fact is that fax technology is not well suited to packet communications, due to its high sensitivity to latency and jitter over the last mile.
The Cynexlink Virtual Fax solution allows customers to replace analog fax machines with confidence. Our cloud fax technology uses store-and-forward fax servers to eliminate problems typically caused by VoIP faxing. Like all Cynexlink solutions, our Virtual Fax offering has been designed to optimize business success. And, we offer multiple options for sending and receiving that makes it easy to use.
Sending Faxes – End users have multiple options when it comes to outbound faxes, with support for sending from analog fax machines, email, the PBX web portal, and a mobile app, Fax senders can be notified by via email as soon as a fax has been successfully delivered, a feature that is especially important if your business is in a regulated industry.
- Fax from PBX Portal
- Fax from Analog Fax Machine (Using Store-and-Forward ATA)
- Email to Fax
- Fax from Mobile App
- Receive Status Confirmation by Email After Fax is Sent
Receiving Faxes – Handling inbound faxes is made simple with options to receive faxes on an analog fax machine, view and download faxes from the PBX web portal, or receive faxes in an email.
- View and Download Fax from PBX Portal
- Fax to Email
- Fax to Analog Fax Machine (Using Store-and-Forward ATA)
Fax to Fax ATA
The Cynexlink Fax to Fax (Internet Fax from end-user’s fax machine) service provides reliable faxing over the Internet.
t.38 and Internet Faxing
t.38 the ITU recommended standard for sending and receiving faxes over the Internet, was designed to send raw data over networks for fax transmissions. In theory, this should work fine. The reality, as anyone that has tested t.38 over the public Internet can attest, is at best, unreliable. Jitter, packet loss and PCM Clock sync issues often cause these faxes to fail and the longer the fax, the more likelihood of failure. For businesses that rely on fax as an important way to communicate with their customers and business partners, it is clearly a costly, frustrating and unacceptable solution.
Cynexlink takes the t.38 out of Internet Faxing
With the Cynexlink Fax ATA solution, end-users never need to worry about packet loss, jitter or PCM Clock sync issues creating fax failures. Our solution does not utilize t.38 at the end-user’s location. Rather, our ATA (Analog Telephone Adapter) has proprietary software that receives fax transmissions from the end user’s fax machine locally, and then transmits it to our servers using HTTPS. This process is not affected by jitter or packet loss and works perfectly well over any type of Internet connection.
With Cynexlink SIP Trunking, we can provide dial tone to any native SIP or legacy PBX. Whether you provide the end user with a native SIP handoff or convert to analog or PRI with a media gateway/adapter, our platform gives you the ability to replace the dial tone service that your end user currently buys from a carrier.
Unlike traditional dial tone the Cynexlink SIP Trunking platform provides features that surpass the capabilities of the plain old telephone carriers.
Features of the Cynexlink SIP Trunking platform include:
- DISASTER RECOVERY – Designed to protect business customers through increased reliability and survivability during unexpected service interruptions. Our SIP Trunking disaster recovery provides continuity of service by systematically re-routing incoming calls to cell phones, voice mail boxes or branch offices.
- SCALABILITY – Customers are often required to over-engineer their phone systems by purchasing more phone circuits than they really need. SIP Trunking enables customers to scale the number of telephony sessions (virtual phone lines) in increments of one, rather than paying for something they don’t need or won’t use.
- REMOTE WORKERS – Companies that have premise-based PBX’s often cannot offer features to their employees who work remotely. With Cynexlink you can offer remote workers full UCaaS functionality that tie directly into the business’s legacy or IP PBX.
- TRUNK CONSOLIDATION – In a multi-site environment, you can eliminate individual telephone circuits (traditional phone lines) at each location, consolidating all locations into one centralized site, resulting in reduced hardware and significant cost savings.
The Cynexlink Web Conferencing solution offers cloud-based web conferencing services to business users. It can be offered as a stand-alone service, or as an integrated part of the Cynexlink Web Centrex solution.
The web conferencing and online collaboration industry, an area that includes webinars and video-conferencing, is one of the fastest growing segments of the communications industry. However, because of market fundamentals and the underlying vendor ecosystem, this space has not typically been within the domain of telecom or even VoIP service providers. And with fewer providers fighting for the same customers, web conferencing services have largely been high-margin low churn businesses.
For customers of Cynexlink Web Centrex, the Web Conferencing application offers a seamless user experience. Our unified sign-on system means that the same login name and password is used for PBX portal access and to start and access webinars, web conferences and remote-support sessions. The resulting user experience will delight customers and give your sales team another tool to attract and maintain customers.
- Flexibility. The Cynexlink Web Conferencing solution bundles six real-time collaboration applications into a single desktop app that can be managed from the cloud:
- Web conferencing. Give sales presentations and product demos, and collaborate interactively
- Remote Support. Support PC and Mac users remotely
- Audio Conferencing. VoIP based audio conferencing
- Video Conferencing. Multi-point webcam-based video conferencing
- Remote Access. Users access their office or home PCs from anywhere anytime
- Webinar Mode. Provide online seminars without download of any kind for view-only attendees
- Scalability. Our business customers can buy any number of rooms from us, any of which can accommodate up to one hundred participants.
- Pricing. Our per room pricing allows you to pay-as-you-grow with no capital expenses and linear, predictable operating expenses.
|White Label Solution||X|
|Present and Control Remotely||X||X||X||X|
|View Only w/ No Download||X||X|
|Mix Interactive and View Only||X|
|End of Meeting Promotion Page||X|
|Number of Hosts per Room||Unlimited||1||1||1|
|Support for Mac and Linux||Excellent||Fair||Fair||Fair|
Video Surveillance and VSaaS
The Cynexlink VSaaS solution manages a Video Surveillance platform that is tailor-made for SMBs. Like most everything else in the modern office, video surveillance is moving to the cloud.
The Cynexlink VSaaS solution provides all the features that can be delivered to end-users via intuitive and powerful mobile apps on all Apple and Android devices.
Gain full control of all administrative functions from a powerful and intuitive dashboard that allows you to manage all aspects of the system.
Sensible Camera Solutions.
The Cynexlink VSaaS solution is designed for the real-world demands of SMB customers, with Cameras that deliver value at sensible price points. A range of cameras is available to fit any deployment scenario, and many can be provisioned in the field using just a mobile app.
Like all Cynexlink solutions, the VSaaS platform is a true multi-tenant cloud offering – dynamic, elastic and scalable, with on-demand self-service from any web browser or mobile app. This means that you can grow your user base without worrying whether the back-end system can keep up.
Pricing and Plans.
Our per camera pricing allows you to pay-as-you-grow with no capital expenses and linear, predictable operating expenses. Monthly plans are based on the amount of storage required and can be set for 7, 14, 30, 60, or 90-day windows.
Made to Bundle.
As an integrated part of the Cynexlink solution suite, we can bundle video surveillance with other services.
Multi-User. Business managers can enable employees to view some or all of the cameras in a given account with flexible camera tagging. Guest or transient users are also supported – easily add them as a user while restricting their account access and what cameras they can view, with limited account privileges
Mobile Friendly. Access to cloud cameras with powerful and intuitive mobile apps, available for Apple and Android mobile devices. Apps allow users to view live video, navigate and search the video timeline, turn cameras on and off, configure motion detection settings, or adjust other camera settings on the fly.
Intuitive User Experience. Access cloud storage through a beautifully designed Timeline feature. All media is organized by camera in an intuitive view that can be filtered by date and time.
Camera Labels. Add labels to cameras so you can filter your views and restrict guest user access by label. This means that even organizations with hundreds of cameras will be able to efficiently navigate through video assets using the mobile app.
Alerts and Notifications. The advanced cloud notification system is centrally managed and works across all connected cameras. Camera events such as motion detection and heath checks are delivered to end users quickly by mobile app push notifications and/or email.
Pan, Tilt, Zoom. The joystick functionality which is traditionally used to control PTZ cameras has been transformed into a mobile friendly control using familiar gestures. The mobile app controls PTZ cameras with taps and swipes.
Here is what makes VSaaS different from traditional video surveillance solutions:
- Data is stored in the cloud and can be backed up on a hard drive.
- Users only need IP cameras, which send and receive data through the cloud, and can function with or without a network attachment.
- With cloud video storage, surveillance footage cannot be destroyed or physically damaged.
- Receive immediate email alerts and real-time updates from anywhere.
- VSaaS is an easily scalable solution – simply add cameras and additional backup storage as needed.
- Users don’t need to invest in dedicated servers or store footage onsite.
- VSaaS is easy to set up, implement and maintain.
- Easy IP camera system control with plug-and-play capability.
- VSaaS offers increased security, more uptime and the capability to run 24/7.
- VSaaS is 100% web-based with cross-browser capability and powerful mobile apps.
Billing and CRM
For billing and back-office functions, Cynexlink offers next-generation platform used by leaders in the Wireline, Wireless, and VoIP markets. It can rate, tax, bill, collect and manage the services we provide to our customers.
Our billing platform excels in the following areas:
- Customer Service (CRM)
- Billing and Invoicing
- Automated Reporting
- Telecom Taxation